Issues that the cumulative update resolves
This cumulative update also fixes the issues that were previously listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 3134265 March 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.235 for Skype for Business Server 2015 Response Group Service
- 3097643 November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015 Response Group Service
- 3063352 June 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.55 for Skype for Business Server 2015 Response Group Service
How to install the update
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Enterprise Edition - Front End server and Back End server
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the March 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.235 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Response Group Service.
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
When you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you may be prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path in which the source files can be found.