When you create or manage an Access Services Service Application, you receive the following error message:
This problem prevents the Access Services Service Application from being created or changed.
RequestCache not yet initialized.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- On the Access Services setup page, click Central Administration, and then click Manage Service Applications.
- Open the following page, as appropriate to your situation:
- If you create a new Access Services Service Application instance: Create New Access Services Application
- If you change an existing Access Services Service Application: Manage AccessServices
- In the New Application Database Server section, clear the Validate the application database server (recommended) check box.
Article ID: 3153957 - Last Review: May 5, 2016 - Revision: 1
Access 2016, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016