Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 2.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1||8.0.1.0090|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1Service update 2 resolves the following issues:
- Full Copy of an organization with Voice of Customer installed fails due to solution uninstall.
- Import of Solution fails, because it contains an SLA/Routing Rule that is Active in the Target Environment.
- An Attendee is unable to track Appointments in CRM for Outlook using Server Side Synchronization for Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks (ACT).
- Using the new form rendering engine, an on change event was not triggered while creating a new record in the lookup field.
- When using the Hybrid Exchange Email Server Profile, the error "Server-side synchronization for appointments, contacts, and tasks isn't supported for POP3 or SMTP server types. Select a supported email type or change the synchronization method for appointments, contacts, and tasks to None" occurs when attempting to set the default configuration method for Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks to Server-Side Synchronization, or Email Router.
- Business Process Flow disappears from Dynamics CRM 2016 with Update 0.1.