NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Date and Time.
- In the Date and Time Properties dialog box, edit the information so that the current date and time are displayed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Restart Office XP Setup or Office 2000 Setup.
Article ID: 315636 - Last Review: Dec 3, 2007 - Revision: 1