- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- If you are not the TFS team project collection administrator, make sure that you have been added as an agent pool administrator. For more information, see Agent pools.
- Download and extract the compressed (.zip) file from here.
- On one of your TFS Application Tiers, open a PowerShell console, and then change the current location to the directory where you extracted the .zip file in step 2.
For example, run CD C:\TFS_2015_Update_2_Task_Updates.
- To verify that your execution policy allows for the execution of installation scripts, run the following command line:
Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Scope Process -Force
- From a TFS Application Tier, run the installation script against your TFS collection, as follows:
\Install-TaskUpdate.ps1 -CollectionUrl http://myserver:8080/tfs/DefaultCollection
Article ID: 3157964 - Last Review: May 3, 2016 - Revision: 1