|Increase your confidence to grow your Azure business through implementation of the most popular Azure workloads in your organization by understanding, activating and leveraging your Azure internal rights (IUR) benefit. ||View schedules and register today!|
Find additional technical services for Microsoft Azure
- Manage storage, disaster recovery and backup along in your organization and move your legacy solution to the cloud.
- Illustrate the options to move your existing virtual machines to the cloud and how you can create new virtual machines, for not only Microsoft software, but also third parties, such as Linux from Ubuntu and Oracle.
- Host your organization’s website on Azure.
During the technical training webcast, you will learn about:
- The value of the Azure IUR benefit and how to activate.
- How three of the most popular Azure workloads can benefit your business.
- Real-world scenarios around identity, hybrid integration, site recovery and dev test labs
- Targeted for Presales Technical Specialist, IT Manager, Technical Specialist at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This webcast is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3159668 - Last Review: Apr 13, 2017 - Revision: 7