- The entity dashboards of entity A in the solution appear under the Entity Dashboard node of entity B, as the EntityTypeCode reference is resolved incorrectly.
- All the streams and tiles with a reference to the entity A are incorrectly resolved as references to entity B. Thus, customized IC dashboards interpret such streams and tiles as composed of entity B, although their View is of entity A. The dashboard filter entity is also interpreted incorrectly as entity B. This leads to an inconsistent state where the dashboard cannot display the streams or tiles.
- New Interactive dashboard in Custom Solution.
- Existing Interactive dashboard in Custom Solution.
- When solution components are added from the following menu, Interactive dashboards would not be shown in the list of available dashboards.
- Entity Dashboard node during addition of assets to solution – the tab would be removed.
- Entity Dashboard node under an added entity – the node would be removed.
Article ID: 3160775 - Last Review: May 5, 2016 - Revision: 1