Steps to Reproduce the Problem
- Create a Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Windows application.
Form1 is created by default.
- Place a command button on Form1, and then double-click to open the code window.
- Add the following to the Button1_Click event:
- Save your project, and then build the .exe file for the project.
- Copy the .exe file to a computer on which the .NET Framework is not installed, and then attempt to run the file. You receive one or both of the error messages described in the "Symptoms" section of this article.
Article ID: 316091 - Last Review: Mar 23, 2009 - Revision: 1