Note ACL-able objects are objects that can be added to the access control list (ACL) for an object in Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Add the mailbox by using the LegacyExchangeDN attribute or the X500 email address instead of using the display name or SMTP address.
- Add the mailbox as an additional email account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click File -> Info, and then click Account Settings.
- Click Account Settings.
- On the E-mail tab, click New.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the Room mailbox name, e-mail address, and your account password.
- Click Next.
- If you only need to manage the calendar of the Room or Resource mailbox, you can add the mailbox calendar. For more information, see View calendars side-by-side or overlaid.
- Administrators can change the calendar processing settings to enable automatic management of meeting requests. There are different settings that let you create restriction policies for private or reserved resources. For more information, see Set-CalendarProcessing.
Article ID: 3161713 - Last Review: Sep 23, 2016 - Revision: 1