- For a non-virtualized list: The scrollbar position doesn't reset after you clear the list contents.
- For a non-virtualized list: The ScrollIntoView() API doesn't work as expected. The list doesn't scroll to the item that's passed to the ScrollIntoView() API.
- For a virtualized list: After you add a certain number of items, newly added items stop displaying at the correct location.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (May 2016).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3163011 - Last Review: Jun 14, 2016 - Revision: 1