- The Show Manager's Team Calendar setting isn't enabled in Outlook.
- You have a registry setting configured to disable the manager's team calendar.
- The Manager attribute in Active Directory isn't configured.
- The manager has more than 100 direct reports.
Method 1: Enable the Show Manager's Team Calendar setting in Outlook
- In Outlook, open the Calendar.
- On the Home tab, click Calendar Groups.
- Select Show Manager's Team Calendars.
Method 2: Modify the registry to enable the Manager's Team CalendarImportant Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you incorrectly modify the registry. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit Outlook.
- Open Registry Editor. To do this, use one of the following procedures, depending on the version of Windows you're using:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8: Press Windows key+R to open a Run dialog box. Type regedit.exe, and then click OK.
- Windows 7: Click Start, type regedit.exe in the search box, and then press Enter.
- In Registry Editor, locate the DisableReportingLineGroupCalendar registry value. It's located in one of the following registry subkeys:
- Double-click DisableReportingLineGroupCalendar.
- In the Value Data box, type 0 (zero), and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Method 3: Set the Manager attributeNote You must be an administrator to complete these steps.
To set the Manager attribute on an on-premises Active Directory server, follow these steps:
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, open the Properties dialog box of the user account.
- On the Organization tab, under the Manager area, click Change.
- Browse the directory to find the user's manager, and then select the manager.
- Click OK.
- In the Office 365 admin center, click Users, and then click Active users.
- Click the user's name.
- In the More settings section, click Edit Exchange properties, and then click organization.
- Next to Manager, click Browse.
- Select the user's manager, and then click OK.
- Click Save.
Method 4: Reduce the number of direct reports to fewer than 100Note You must be an administrator to complete these steps.
If a manager has more than 100 direct reports listed in Active Directory, Outlook doesn't display the manager's team calendar. This is by design. If it's possible, reduce the number of direct reports listed in Active Directory for each manager to fewer than 100.