Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1||8.0.1.0103|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1Service update 3 resolves the following issues:
- The record appears stuck in loading when opening an Appointment that is scheduled for all day in the Dynamics CRM mobile app.
- Flickering observed while changing Probability Field on an Opportunity.
- After Auto save triggers occur the status on the record is still showing as unsaved changes.
- Multiple Accounts shown while associating an Opportunity with Account.
- Incoming E-mail and ACT (Appointments, Contacts, and Tasks) do not release throttle in case of exceptions when using Server Side Synchronization.
- Server Side Synchronization is processing unapproved mailboxes which may result in performance issues.
- Outgoing E-mail and Incoming E-mail Stop Processing For All Organizations using Server Side Synchronization.
Article ID: 3163600 - Last Review: Jan 20, 2017 - Revision: 2