- 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
- 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
- 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
- 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
- 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
- 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
- 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
- 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
- 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed earlier updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 330 MB and the package for the x64 version is 699 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3163017.
Article ID: 3163912 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1