The session manager initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000003a (0x00000000, 0x00000000)
NOTE: You cannot uninstall GoBack in Safe mode.
- Restart your computer.
- During the startup process, press SPACE to access GoBack's menu options.
- When prompted, enter the option for Disable GoBack, and then allow the computer to complete the startup process.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the list of installed programs, click GoBack, and then click Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 316503 - Last Review: Oct 23, 2008 - Revision: 1