|Elevate your business, open new markets and provide cloud-ready functionality to your customers by setting up your own Windows 10 deployment practice using modern deployment tools and methods.||View schedules and register today|
Find additional technical services for Windows 10
Discover the tools to set up your own Windows 10 deployment practice by learning how to establish and proof of concept (POC) or lab, or a depot-level deployment system for Windows deployment and product testing by delving deeper into common scenarios:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 environment and how to quickly go through the installation of an Active Directory domain
- Deployment of supporting roles like Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK), the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Configuration of deployment shares to create a reference image and deploy to Microsoft Surface hardware
- Deploying Windows 10 and associated technologies
- Server Management UI
- Installation of a Windows 10 deployment lab
The webcast is targeted for Presales Technical Specialist, IT Manager, Technical Specialist at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
Available at NO COST through June 30, 2016.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events (ie. North America) when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Looking for personalized assistance to address a specific customer scenario? Open an Advisory request to engage with Partner Technical Services by utilizing your Partner Advisory Hour benefit.
Article ID: 3166406 - Last Review: May 23, 2016 - Revision: 1