An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3124903 MS16-001: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: January 12, 2016
- 3125869 MS15-124: Vulnerability in Internet Explorer could lead to ASLR bypass: December 16, 2015
- 3104517 MS15-112: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2015
- 3096441 MS15-106: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 13, 2015,
- 3089548 MS15-094: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: September 8, 2015
- 3088903 MS15-093: Security update for Internet Explorer: August 18, 2015
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update for May 2016 is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3166577 - Last Review: Feb 3, 2017 - Revision: 2