This hotfix resolves the following issues:
- When Microsoft Unified Communications Web API (UCWA) tries to create an Exchange web proxy for achieving photos or Microsoft Exchange Web Services (EWS) search purpose, there will be a storage client created within the ExchangeWebServiceProxyFactory to retrieve your initialize settings. Therefore, UCWA may have multiple WCF connections with Lync Storage Service (LYSS). This will be a potential issue for exhaust WCF connections.
- This update adds an API to UCWA to trigger AVMCU to do video modality escalation by a REINVITE message in Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Fixes an issue in which you can't sign in Skype for Business Server 2015 when some requests to LYSS are hold on or some work items are piled up in UCWA internal queue.
- When you send instant messaging (IM) messages, UCWA crashes with a null reference error.
- When user's endpoint is in ended state but the UCWA application is still in established state, the incoming INVITE message will be delivered between user endpoint and static default endpoint infinitely.
- Fixes an issue that occurs during the call escalation process by using UCWA in a Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015 environment.
In this situation, the following event is logged:
- Fixes an issue that occurs when there're instant messaging (IM) calls incoming through Microsoft Unified Communications Web API (UCWA) in Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015. In this situation, the following event is logged:
Article ID: 3170156 - Last Review: Jun 30, 2016 - Revision: 1