- 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
- 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
- 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
- 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
- 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
- 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
- 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
- 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016
Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed earlier updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 501 MB and the package for the x64 version is 914 MB.
Known issues in this update
Issue 1Some users who have Bitlocker have reported that their computers do not always start up to the BitLocker password entry screen. Instead, the computer sometimes starts up to a solid blue screen or an orange screen that has white stripes. The Bitlocker password entry field is still available, but hidden by the blue or orange and white screen. If you experience this issue, type your Bitlocker password and then press Enter to start the computer. Then, type the following command at an elevated command prompt to ensure that the font files that are needed to start the computer are synched correctly to the system partition:bfsvc.exe %windir%\boot /vFor more information about how to open an elevated command prompt, visit the following Microsoft webpage: