An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3116178 MS15-126: Cumulative security update for JScript and VBScript to address remote code execution: December 8, 2015
- 3104517 MS15-112: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2015
- 3089659 MS15-108: Security update for JScript and VBScript to address remote code execution: October 13, 2015
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update for June 2016 is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3174140 - Last Review: Jul 19, 2016 - Revision: 1