- Administrator/service account is a member of the Organization Management group.
- User mailboxes are located in Database1.
- Administrator/service account is granted Receive-As permission to Database1.
In this scenario, the administrator/service account is unable to open another user's mailbox on Database1.
- Use an account that is not a member of the Organization Management group.
- Provide explicit Full Access permissions to the mailbox.
Article ID: 3176596 - Last Review: Jul 7, 2016 - Revision: 1