This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that this cumulative update fixes
- KB 3132513 "The Delegates settings were not saved correctly" when you try to add a user to Exchange Server 2013 from Microsoft Outlook
- KB 3172017 "NotFound Export failed with error type: 'NotFound'" error occurs when you perform an eDiscovery search in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3176377 Links to access Exchange items in SharePoint eDiscovery search result fail with an HTTP error 500 in Exchange Server
- KB 3176540 OWA error reporting responds with a HTTP error 500 in OwaSerializationException
- KB 3176873 Can't create a new profile or connect to Exchange Server 2013 when an organization contains many address lists
- KB 3061079 RPC Client Access service crashes and Event 4999 is logged in Exchange Server 2013
- KB 3134918 An IRM-protected message sent to an external contact isn't returned in a search or discovery results when journaling is implemented in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB 3190887 Upgrading Exchange Server causes the server to go offline unexpectedly
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2013 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2013 System Requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server Updates: Build numbers and release dates.