- Updates the translations to make sure that the meaning of the word "Drivers" is correct in Project Server.
- This update fixes the following issues:
- You can't create resources by using the client-side object model (CSOM) if a resource custom field is required.
- When you use the Add Yourself to a Task function, all projects that you have access to are displayed even if there are no tasks in the project to select. This can cause a performance issue. Now, the project manager can lock the project summary task, and publish the project so that the given project isn't displayed as a candidate project to the team member.
- When you browse PWA pages that have HTML grids in standard mode in Internet Explorer 8 or in enterprise mode in Internet Explorer, you can't scroll pages because the scroll bars don't appear.
- If a project-level lookup table value that's assigned to a project is later deleted from the lookup table definition, you can't use the CSOM code to load the project and its custom fields included.
- Assume that you have a server event driven code that responds to status approvals. If a status update is accepted while the project is checked out, the CancelReason returns the default error instead of the error specific to the problem.
Article ID: 3178625 - Last Review: Mar 14, 2017 - Revision: 11
Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1