- Adds detection of reconnaissance through directory services enumeration
- Improves Pass-the-Hash enhancements
- Improves Pass-the-Ticket enhancements
- Improves Unusual Protocol Implementation enhancements
Adds support for:
- Role-based access control
- Windows Server core support
Redesign of the user experience:
- Configuration navigation experience
- Gateway configuration and update pages
General bug fixes and performance improvementsFor details, see What’s new in ATA 1.7.
Method 1: Microsoft UpdateThis update is available on Microsoft Update. For more information, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
Method 2: Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the ATA v1.7 package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Update detail information
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you should first install Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics v1.6 (1.6.4103) or v1.6 with Update 1 (1.6.4317).
Registry informationTo apply this update, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 3185481 - Last Review: Oct 10, 2016 - Revision: 1