- You have two (or more) socket connections in Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- One connection is a real-time connection (PROFINET), and the other connection uses standard TCP.
- The non-real-time connection is closed by an RST packet instead of by FIN. Or, the FIN is missed on the network.
In this scenario, the real-time connection (PROFINET) doesn't receive data for 200 ms.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (August 2016) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3186119 - Last Review: Sep 14, 2016 - Revision: 1