- Do one of the following, as appropriate for your situation:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using Remote PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using Remote PowerShell.
- On the on-premises server, open the Exchange Management Shell.
- Determine the sharing policy that's assigned to the user. To do this, run the following command and note the policy returned:Get-Mailbox User1 | fl *sharing*
- Update the sharing policy for the user. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Exchange admin center.
- Click Organization, and then double-click the policy that's assigned to the user under Individual Sharing. This is the policy that was returned in step 2.
- On the Sharing Rule page, select the calendar sharing level that you want to allow under Specify what information you want to share, and then click Save.
Article ID: 3187524 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1