- Determine the sharing policy that's assigned to the user.
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using Remote PowerShell.
- Run the following command, and note the policy that is returned:Get-Mailbox User1 | fl *sharing*
- Update the sharing policy for the user. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Exchange admin center.
- Click Organization.
- Under Individual Sharing, double-click the policy that's assigned to the user. This is the policy that was returned in step 1.
- On the Sharing Rule page, click Sharing with a specific domain under Specify the domains that you want to share with, and then type Anonymous.
- Under Specify what information you want to share, select the calendar sharing level that you want to allow, and then click Save.
Article ID: 3187580 - Last Review: Dec 29, 2016 - Revision: 1