- Saving conversation history
- Presence updating that's based on calendar information
- Out of Office notifications that are displayed on the user's contact card
- The display of upcoming meetings
Lync 2010When you're prompted for credentials, you may have to change the format of the default credentials from domain\samAccountName to user principal name (UPN). For more information about UPN, see UPN must be used to log on to OWA, Outlook, and EAS in Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR (vNext) .
Note You may also be prompted to install the Sign-In Assistant.
Lync 2013 and Skype for BusinessTo resolve this issue, install the November 1, 2016, update (KB3127939) for Skype for Business 2016. After you install this update, you must restart Skype for Business 2016 to integrate with the Exchange vNext mailbox.
If the fix is not available, you can perform the following instructions to manually clear information from the client:
- Sign out of the Skype for Business/Lync client. To do this click the tools icon, click File, and then click Sign Out.
- Click Delete my sign-in info.
- When you're prompted about whether to forget the sign-in information, select Yes.
- Select Sign In, and then specify your credentials by using your UPN. For more information, see UPN must be used to log on to OWA, Outlook, and EAS in Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR (vNext) .
Article ID: 3187621 - Last Review: Nov 30, 2016 - Revision: 1