- You have a Tasks list in SharePoint Online.
- The Tasks list has a Managed Metadata column which displays values from a term set.
- Browse to the affected page, and then open the page in edit mode.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of the Web Part for the tasks list, and then click Edit Web Part.
- On the right side of the page in the Web Part properties controls, click the plus sign (+) on the Miscellaneous section, click to select the Server Render check box, and then click OK.
- Save the changes to the page.
Article ID: 3189175 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1