- You're using a Collect Feedback – SharePoint 2010 workflow in SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server.
- The tasks list where the feedback items are tracked for the workflow has a column or columns for which the Enforce unique values option is set to Yes. For example, this may apply to the Start Date column.
- You start the workflow and select multiple users in the Assign To field, and then you select All at once (parallel) for the Order setting.
- Select One at a time (serial) for the Order setting when you start the workflow.
- Set the Enforce unique values setting to No for the affected tasks list column or columns in which the workflow tasks are stored.
Article ID: 3189822 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1