Namespace 'Microsoft.Policies.WindowsStore' is already defined as the target namespace for another file in the store.
An appropriate resource file could not be found for \\<domain>\sysvol\<domain.dns>policies\PolicyDefinitions\WinStoreUI.admx\(error = 2): The system cannot find the file specified.
The .admx files are the following:
- Original Store Group Policy file name: winstoreui.admx
- New Store Group Policy file name: windowsstore.admx
- Verify that you have both winstoreui.admx and windowsstore.admx in the Central Store.
- Delete the winstoreui.admx and winstoreui.adml files from the Central Store.
- Verify that both opening Gpedit.msc and running Gpresults.exe work without error.
Article ID: 3190327 - Last Review: Sep 8, 2016 - Revision: 1