New features introduced in Microsoft Social Engagement 2016 Update 1.9Update 1.9 introduces the following features:
- New listening languages
You can now search four new languages in Social Engagement. Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Slovenian are now available in keyword search rules, analytics filters, filter sets in general, and global settings for search languages and search topic defaults.
- Active posts in Analytics
When working with posts in Analytics, you'll now see that the posts you've recently opened are highlighted. When you use the up and down arrows in the top right corner of the post details view, the post list will adjust to the position of the post you’re looking at. This also happens in streams when you're navigating through post details. When you're ready to go back to the post list, the last post you have opened will be at the top of your post list.
- Refresh CRM connection metadata
We're introducing a Refresh button to manually refresh CRM metadata in Social Engagement. When you create a CRM connection, Social Engagement retrieves and stores the metadata, such as CRM version, entities, and entity properties. Any changes to the CRM instance that result in changes to the metadata are not automatically updated in Social Engagement. Use the refresh button to trigger an update of the metadata and keep your CRM connection information in MSE up to date.
For your reference, the Last Updated On date on the CRM connection shows when the CRM metadata in Social Engagement was last updated.
Issues that are resolved in Microsoft Social Engagement 2016 Update 1.9
In addition to the new features, Update 1.9 addresses the following issues and improvements:
- Fixed an issue where streams in social center configured for all search topics or a category did not respect newly added search topics.
- Fixed an issue where images were not being displayed correctly on some Facebook posts.
- Fixed an issue where in specific cases, a Facebook profile could not be authenticated.
- Fixed an issue where a link to help center in navigation bar was not pointing to the correct location.
Article ID: 3192227 - Last Review: Sep 12, 2016 - Revision: 1