- 3193229 MS16-125: Security update for diagnostics hub: October 11, 2016
- 3193227 MS16-124: Security update for Windows registry: October 11, 2016
- 3192892 MS16-123: Security update for kernel-mode drivers: October 11, 2016
- 3195360 MS16-122: Security update for Microsoft video control: October 11, 2016
- 3192884 MS16-120: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: October 11, 2016
- 3192890 MS16-119: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: October 11, 2016
- 3192887 MS16-118: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: October 11, 2016
- 3178465 MS16-101: Security update for Windows authentication methods: August 9, 2016
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 466 MB and the package for the x64 version is 1,034 MB.
Known issues in this security update
After you install this security update, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console crashes in State view.
To resolve this issue, install the following update:
After you install this security update, some DFS-N mapped network drives may be inaccessible to members of the Administrators group when UAC and EnableLinkedConnections are enabled. This occurs when the process that is attempting to access the mapped network drive, is running in a different elevation status than the process that created the mapped network drive. For example, an Explorer window, that is an unelevated process, is unable to access a mapped drive created by a logon script, that runs in an elevated context.
To resolve this issue, install this update KB4012606.