- You were granted “Full Access” or folder level rights to a room mailbox in another forest.
- You add the room mailbox as a shared Calendar in Outlook.
- You right-click the Calendar folder and then select the Permissions tab:
- You click Add, select a user or security group from the People Picker, and then click OK. The user or security group is displayed, and you can select a permission level :
- When you click Apply or OK and then return to the Permissions tab, the user or security group is no longer listed:
- An administrator can add folder level rights to a room mailbox by using the Add-MailboxFolderPermission cmdlet.
- A user in the same forest as the room mailbox can add permissions in Outlook.
Article ID: 3195201 - Last Review: Sep 28, 2016 - Revision: 1