Help your customers protect critical data with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup, enabling your business to grow by selling cloud services to your SMB customers. Utilizing Azure Backup, you can help customers protect server data against loss and corruption by facilitating scalable, secure backup to offsite cloud storage in Azure. In Azure Site Recovery (ASR), customers have a powerful Azure-based service that provides disaster recovery capabilities by orchestrating replication, failover, and recovery of virtual machines.
During this 1-day, 4-hour technical training webcast, you'll learn:
- The differences between backup and disaster recovery
- How these technologies work together
- Setting up a recovery plan and orchestrating a recovery
- Business Continuity Challenges
- Hybrid Cloud Vision
- BC/DR Models
- Azure Backup
- Azure Backup Scenarios
- Azure Site Recovery
- Recovery in Azure
- Migration to Azure
- Best Practices
- ASR Architectural Designs
- Applicable to Solution Sales, Technical Solution Sales, Practice Lead – Technical Decision Maker, and IT Implementer roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners
Explore our full suite of technical presales and deployment services specifically designed to guide you along your path of getting started, growing and optimizing your Azure practice.
Article ID: 3197558 - Last Review: Jun 22, 2017 - Revision: 10