|Explore how Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite can help you achieve more in the cloud with new and enhanced security features. Advance business growth by selling and deploying key workloads of the Cloud and Enterprise business around identity and access management, managed mobile productivity and identity driven security. |
You will learn about the current set of business requirements and how the new capabilities of Enterprise Mobility and Security will help you to protect data and accomplish more in cloud and Enterprise business.
Find related technical services for Azure
After attending this 3-day technical training webcast, you will:
- Understand fundamental features in the Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Know how to sell and deploy key workloads of the Cloud and Enterprise business
- Expand your knowledge of security and connecting a mobile workforce with EMS
|Agenda Day 1||Agenda Day 2||Agenda Day 3|
- Applicable to Technical Solution Sales, Practice Lead – Technical Decision Maker, and IT Implementer roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
Article ID: 3197559 - Last Review: Apr 14, 2017 - Revision: 7