When you use Microsoft Access, you receive the following error message:
This article describes some common causes for this error message and offers methods that you can use to resolve the issue.
ActiveX component can't create object
This behavior can occur if any of the following conditions are true:
- Data Access Objects (DAO) is not properly registered.
- One or more references are missing.
- There is a utility database reference that is not valid.
- You do not have the required permissions for required libraries.
- There is a damaged wizard file.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.