- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
- Click View or change existing directories or address books, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Remove.
- Click Yes when you receive the prompt to confirm the removal.
- Click Add.
- Click Additional Address Books, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Next.
- Click OK when you receive the message to restart Outlook.
- Click Finish.
- Click Exit on the File menu to quit Outlook.
- Restart Outlook.
- In the Folder list, right-click the folder that you want to use with the Address Book (for example, right-click Contacts), and then click Properties.
- Click the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Click to select the Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book check box (if it is not already selected), and then click
Article ID: 319901 - Last Review: May 7, 2007 - Revision: 1