- 3198467 MS16-142: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 8, 2016
- 3199647 MS16-138: Security update to Microsoft virtual hard drive: November 8, 2016
- 3199173 MS16-137: Security update for Windows authentication methods: November 8, 2016
- 3193706 MS16-134: Security update for common log file system driver: November 8, 2016
- 3199120 MS16-132: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: November 8, 2016
- 3199151 MS16-131: Security update for Microsoft video control: November 8, 2016
- 3199172 MS16-130: Security update for Microsoft Windows: November 8, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x64 version is 795 MB.
Windows UpdateIf your computer is configured to accept Windows Updates, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3195038.
Article ID: 3199442 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1