- MS16-153 Security update for common log file system driver
- MS16-151 Security update for Windows kernel-mode drivers
- MS16-149 Security update for Microsoft Windows
- MS16-147 Security update for Microsoft Uniscribe
- MS16-146 Security update for Microsoft graphics component
- MS16-144 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer
- The security fixes that are listed in this Security Only Quality Update 3205394 are also included in December 2016 Security Monthly Quality Rollup 3207752 . Installing either update 3205394 or 3207752 installs the security fixes that are listed here.
- If you use update management processes other than Windows Update and you automatically approve all Security updates classifications for deployment, both this December 2016 Security Only Quality Update, 3205394 , and the December 2016 Security Monthly Quality Rollup, 3207752 , are deployed. We recommend that you review your update deployment rules to make sure the desired updates are deployed.
- This Security Only Quality Update is not applicable for installation on a computer where the Security Monthly Quality Rollup or Preview of Monthly Quality Rollup from December 2016 (or a later month) is already installed, because those updates contain all of the security fixes that are included in this Security Only Quality Update.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.