When this warning message occurs, you may select Always use my response for this server and then click Allow in order not to be asked about this specific server again for this Outlook 2016 for Mac profile.
You or administrators may want to suppress the initial warning message. This article contains information about how to do this.
For information about this update or to download the Outlook update package, click the following articles:
- Quit Outlook if it's running.
- Open Terminal using one of the following methods:
- With Finder as the selected application, on the Go menu click Utilities, and then double-click Terminal.
- In Spotlight Search, type Terminal, and then double-click Terminal from the search results.
- Enter the following command in the Terminal window, and then press Enter.
defaults write com.microsoft.Outlook TrustO365AutodiscoverRedirect -bool true
- On the Terminal menu, click Quit Terminal.
|Boolean Setting value||Description|
|true||Don’t prompt for trusted Office 365 endpoints. Outlook defines what URLs are trusted and this is not configurable.|
|false||Outlook will use the default behavior which is to prompt when Autodiscover Redirects occur.|
|if value is not present||Outlook will use the default behavior which is to prompt when Autodiscover Redirects occur.|