- 3205640 MS16-155: Security update for the .NET Framework: December 13, 2016
- 3207328 MS16-153: Security update for Common Log File System driver: December 13, 2016
- 3199709 MS16-152: Security update for Windows kernel: December 13, 2016
- 3205642 MS16-150: Security update for secure kernel mode: December 13, 2016
- 3205655 MS16-149: Security update for Microsoft Windows: December 13, 2016
- 3204063 MS16-147: Security update for Microsoft Uniscribe: December 13, 2016
- 3204066 MS16-146: Security update for Microsoft graphics component: December 13, 2016
- 3204059 MS16-144: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 13, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x64 version is 799 MB.
Windows UpdateIf your computer is configured to accept Windows Updates, this update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update 3199442.
Article ID: 3207296 - Last Review: Dec 13, 2016 - Revision: 1