|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0546|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 5 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- SharePoint Document List takes 15+ seconds to load.
- Mobile Client Formatting issues in Dashboard views.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Server Side Sync creates duplicate Appointments, contacts or tasks (multiple scenarios).
- Mailbox gets enabled for Server Side Sync even if no Test and Enable action is performed.
- Parature Integration KB Search by default uses "OR" Search which returns too many search results.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Some appointments created in CRM don't have Organizer field data.
- Appointment recipients do not receive invitations.
- OwnerID returns as null when we query createdby/modifiedby with filter clause.
- Web API query is not honoring the nested filter criteria with multiple "OR: conditions and one "AND" condition.
- Untracking an appointment doesn't remove entry from IDMapping table when using the CRM Outlook Client Or CRM for Outlook App, causing the appointment to not be untracked.
- KB search executed during form load is intermittently not returning any results.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- "Search unavailable" error while using Relevance search on CRM.