- You use SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services (SSAS) in Tabular mode.
- Your model contains tables that include multiple partitions.
- You have a table that contains at least two calculated columns.
- At least one of those calculated columns is numeric. This includes the data types decimal number, currency, or whole number.
- You start a processing transaction that includes the ProcessRecalc phase, such as ProcessFull, ProcessDefault, or ProcessRecalc.
In this scenario the SSAS instance crashes during the ProcessRecalc phase of the processing transaction.
Article ID: 3212541 - Last Review: Jan 17, 2017 - Revision: 9