|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0549|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- When going offline after reconfiguring the CRM for Outlook client for a user downloading a lot of data. The user will receive a SQL Timeout.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Appointments created in Outlook, or the Web App need to be activated when viewing them in CRM for Mobile apps.
- Server Side Synchronization will remove an attendee if the party member is also the Organizer.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Recently viewed items are not stored on a Danish, or Swedish Windows installation.
- Scheduling Alert pops up without an Alert when changing an existing Appointment.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.