Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0549|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0Service Update 6 resolves the following issues:
- Recently viewed items are not stored on a Danish, or Swedish Windows installation. 366411
- When going offline after reconfiguring the CRM for Outlook client for a user downloading a lot of data. The user will receive a SQL Timeout.366301
- Appointments created in Outlook, or the Web App need to be activated when viewing them in CRM for Mobile apps.366259
- Server Side Synchronization will remove an attendee if the party member is also the Organizer.365039
- Scheduling Alert pops up without an Alert when changing an existing Appointment. 362854
Article ID: 3212839 - Last Review: Dec 13, 2016 - Revision: 1