You do not have permission to view this page using your current user account.
Please try the following:
- If you have another user account with a higher level of permission, click your browser's Back button to try again using that account.
- If you believe you should be able to view this page, contact the Web site administrator.
- The virtual server or virtual directory is configured to use Integrated Windows authentication (formerly called NTLM or Windows NT Challenge/Response authentication).
Netscape does not support Integrated Windows authentication. You can use Integrated Windows authentication only with Microsoft Internet Explorer 2.0 or later.
- The browser is configured to use a proxy server, and the proxy server settings block access to the Web page.
Method 1: Configure the Virtual Server or Virtual Directory to Use Basic Authentication in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Start Internet Services Manager, or open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) that contains the IIS snap-in.
- Expand * server name, where server name is the name of the server.
- Right-click the virtual server or virtual directory (for example, Default Web Site) that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- Click the Directory Security tab.
- Under Anonymous access and authentication control, click Edit.
- Click to select the Basic authentication (password is sent in clear text) check box.
- When you receive the Are you sure you want to continue? message, click Yes.
- Click to clear the Integrated Windows authentication check box.
- Click to clear the Anonymous access check box.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
- Quit the IIS snap-in
Method 2: Configure Proxy Server Settings for the Web BrowserNOTE: The following steps describe how to configure proxy server exception settings for Internet Explorer. For information about how to configure proxy settings in Netscape Navigator, see the product documentation.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Connections tab.
- In the Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings list, click the connection that you want to configure, and then click Settings.
- Under Proxy Server, click Advanced.
- In the Exceptions box, type the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the SharePoint Team Services Web site.
- Click OK, click OK, and then click OK.