This article describes how to play music or sounds (audio files) across multiple slides in a Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 presentation or in a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
To play music or sounds across multiple slides in a presentation, follow these steps:
- Click the slide where you want the music or sounds to start.
- On the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds, and then click
Sound from File.
- Click the sound file that you want to use, and then click OK.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes to play the sound automatically.
- Right-click the sound that now appears on your slide, and then click Custom Animation.
- In the Custom Animation task pane, right-click the media file on the list, click Effect Options, and then click the Effect tab.
- Under Stop playing, specify the options that you want, and then click OK.
- Close the Custom Animation task pane.
- Right-click the sound, and then click Edit Sound Object.
- Click to select the Loop until stoppedcheck box, and then click OK.
- Run your presentation.