- In safe mode, remove all the modem drivers, and then restart the computer.
Windows will redetect the modem.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the incompatible software, for example, Palm Desktop and Synchronization Software.
- Click Change/Remove, and then follow the steps to remove the software.
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
Article ID: 324760 - Last Review: Jul 31, 2014 - Revision: 1