ID No: 8007203a
Exchange System Manager
To do this, follow these steps.
NOTE: You must perform these steps on the internal DNS server for your network.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Network and Dial-up Connections.
- Right-click Local Area Connection, and then click Properties.
- Double-click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- In the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) dialog box, click Use the following DNS server addresses.
- In the Preferred DNS server box, type the IP address of the internal DNS server, and then click OK.
NOTE: This address must be the same as the IP address configured on this computer.
- Click OK.
- Restart the DNS server.
Article ID: 325322 - Last Review: Feb 27, 2007 - Revision: 1