An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Object expected.
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Method 1: Upgrade to Internet Explorer 6.0Install Internet Explorer 6.0. For information about how to obtain and install this version, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 98 Second Edition
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
To remove Internet Explorer and then restore the previous version, follow these steps.
NOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5, and then click Change/Remove.
- In the Internet Explorer 5.5 and Internet Tools dialog box, click Restore the previous Windows configuration, and then click OK.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to remove Internet Explorer.
- Click Restart Windows to restart the computer.
Article ID: 328234 - Last Review: Jun 13, 2008 - Revision: 1